Who has time these days to go to the parlor and sit for hours getting your facial done. It is true that they give pretty good results, but you can look just as beautiful. Try out homemade beauty tips that are easy on the bank and your clock too. Made from all natural and herbal products that can be found at home. You can take your skin care and hair care to a whole new level by trying out these tricks and beauty secrets. Women and Sgirls will absolutely love the advise we have collected for them here. since it will give their face a freshness and fairness that they always dreamed of.
Homemade Beauty Tips For A Fresher Face
- Instead of going for fancy and expensive brands of face wash, keep a jar of fine gram flour near your sink. Mix it with some powdered milk. Whenever you want to wash your face, take a spoonful into your palm and mix it with water.
- Cover your face with it and let it rest for a couple of minutes, giving it time to alleviate all the dust, sweat and makeup from your face. Wash it off with cold water.
- If your face needs heavy cleansing, go for a barley flour and make a paste by mixing it with lemon juice and rose water. Let it dry for a little while and then wash off with cold water. Not only is this one of the best face cleansing homemade beauty tips, it also whitens the skin as well.
- Those whose skin is prone to pimples can grind azadirachta indica leaves (known as neem in hindi and urdu) to the barley flour picture. since these leaves have antibacterial properties, regular use will cure your pimple problem forever.
You can also use whitening facials which are part of the homemade beauty tips to give your face an added glow and fairness. These can be done on weekends and you do not need to spend thousands of rupees on branded facial treatments.
- Take 5 almonds and soak them overnight. Grind them and mix milk in them to get a fine paste. Apply this mixture on damp skin and wash it off with cold water after 30 minutes.
- You can also mix a tablespoon of lemon juice in a small amount of nigella seed (kalonji) oil and apply it on your face, leaving it on for 10 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water afterwards.
- A teaspoon of lemon juice can also be mixed to a puree of one ripe tomato. Apply this mixture onto your face and then wash it off after 20 minutes using cold water.
- Multani matti (or mud) is also a great whitening agent and one of the most famous homemade beauty tips. You can mix it with lemon juice or rose water and apply it on your face. Leave it to dry and then remove the mask with a damp cloth. Your skin will be fresh and glowing after this.